The Henrad LST Standard has been specifically designed to meet the highest standards for low surface temperature radiators. The range meets the NHS guidance for ‘safe hot water and surface temperature’. All radiators are finished with anti-bacterial paint as standard.
• Henrad LST Standard gives you the option to specify controls.
• LST Standard has the option to reverse the attractive outer casing to suit the pipe layout.
• For peace of mind the paint finish is anti-bacterial
• The LST Standard comes complete with all components required in one easy package
• The internal emitter generates excellent heat outputs through convection
• Tested to high standards, the emitter has a maximum working pressure of 116 psi (8 bar) and conforms to BS EN 442.
Strictly controlled independent laboratory testing ensures that the Henrad LST Standard radiators are guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 116 psi (8 bar), and conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators.
Every radiator comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging that will keep the product pristine, right through to handover. Protective through storage and transit, the new packaging design also allows for installation prior to removal.
Henrad combines the most sophisticated production resources in Europe with substantial investment in testing and verification of performance data, which has helped us create high output radiators delivering heating performance that exceed expectation.
We also want to exceed expectations when it comes to customer service, and our experts are on hand to support and understand your technical specification needs.
All table figures are based on Btu/hr ∆t50 °C